Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps
2. Use of advanced hydraulic model to feature high efficiency and little energy consumption;
3. Use of low speed motor, sound impeller balance and hydraulically balanced axial force to feature low noise, little vibration and smooth operation;
4. Shaft seal by packing, simple structure, low price and easy maintenance;
5. To lower vibration and noise, install with a vibration isolating pad or an isolator.
1. Water supply and discharge in high-rise constructions
2. Fire water in constructions
3. Water supply and discharge in factories and mines
4. Long distance delivery
5. Cyclic pressurization in production
6. Delivery of clean liquid in other occasions.
1. Flow Range: 5~200m3/h;
2. Head Range: 10~300m;
3. Speed: 1450r/min;
4. System Maximum Working Pressure: 3.0MPa;
5.1emperature of Medium: -1+80;
6. Ambient Temperature: Below+40~C;
7. Motor Protection Classification: IP44, IP54;
8. Motor Insulation Classification: B, F; Br
9. Rotating Direction: Counterclockwise rotation viewed from impeller inlet Clockwise rotation viewed from motor.